~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 31, 2009

Just stopping by to say hello!

Hubby & Me @ Rome River Jam 09
(*More Pictures over at my picture blog)
It's been a beautiful weekend here in GA and a wonderful one:)
On Friday, we met up with Anna and all off us girls(and Corey) went out for Girl's night out (plus a boy...Corey...lol). We had a great time!!!!!!!
On Saturday, I still had cleaning fever as you can tell by the two last posts I added. I spent half the day working around my house. Brent's dad came after lunch and stayed a few hours. He explained to Brent how to do the new room...so I'm very excited about that. We really need this space for a playroom but more so for a foster room for foster children/babies.
On Saturday afternoon, we went to the Rome River Jam 2009. The teens had a blast. Hubby & I didn't go inside the park, we stayed on the outside of the park and went out to eat while the teens enjoyed the park and concerts. The teens did go in. They had a really good time.
On Sunday, we went to church and then went and spent the afternoon with my Mom. We haven't been to see her in a few weeks, so we went today. I always enjoy going home:) I bought mom a little water globe that played music and it had the little faceless angels on the inside and on the outside it said, "Home is where mom is". That is true:) I love my mom.
It's been a busy weekend...just the way I like it:) I hope your weekend went well too.
P.S Lin I still haven't forgotten you:) I plan to get that added tomorrow. I had to write a little note about each of my choices, so that took a little while.
Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. I am always excited when I find another Ga. mom! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a nice weekend. I love that picture of you two. So sweet. YOu are so pretty.
    Hope your visit with your mom was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great weekend with friends!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you said you were celebrating twenty years of marriage, but you look 20 years old!

    Happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...