~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 29, 2009

Today's To-Do List


Today I have a super sized busy day
Today's To-Do List
1.Clean off the back porch.
My FIL is coming to work on it! He called yesterday and said he was coming...wow!!!I was shocked ,but I am soooo happy!!!!! This will be his first time back to GA since he had his stroke last year. He says he is coming and he plans to work on the back porch/room which will soon be our foster/play room. I really never expected him to finish that room especially after his stroke. He must be feeling better...yay!!!!!!
~~~~~
2. Finish up all laundry
~~~~~
3. Pick up the house
~~~~~
4. Rearrange the play yard, so hubby can work on the fence today. I'll be adding pics soon of our new play yard:)
~~~~~
5. Help Hubby with fence
~~~~
6.Clean pantry
~~~~~
7. Clean fridge
~~~~~
8.Wash my bedding & the pack-n-play bedding
~~~~~
9. Box up school books and put them away for this school year
~~~~~
10. Bleach the front porch
~~~~~
11.Fill out a homeschool report
~~~~~
12. Fold our extra blankets and store them on the blanket shelf
~~~~~
13. Order a battery charger
~~~~~
14. Mop/vacuum all floors
~~~~~
15.Clean snack cabinet
~~~~~
Gotta get busy. Wish me luck!
I am sorry Lin that I haven't gotten the award added you sent me, but I'll try to get that in sometime this weekend. Thank you again for thinking of me and choosing my blog:)

3 comments:

  1. Wow...I am very inspired by your list...you are wonder woman!!

    Especially with #3...so strong. ;)

    I have the same thing on my daily to do list...and my kids always tease me.

    have a great day -- and good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a list and it sounds sortof like mine. So why am I still on the computer? Hmmm better get to checking that list off for me too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you haven't had time to post your award! You're one busy lady! :) No worries! Enjoy your Friday!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...