~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 25, 2009

Updates from Howellville

Trinton & Amberly (Two of my past fosters)
Just wanted to stop in and say hello!!!! It's been a really good weekend.

On Friday, for girl's night out we went to the Olive Tree and shopping. We had sooooooo much fun!!!!! I looooove that place.

On Saturday, I went and got three of our past foster kids and kept them all day. We met up with my MIL and took seven of the kids to Runin Wild Ranch to see all the animals. Then two of the fosters stayed the night Saturday with us. They had so much fun:) I loved having them:)

We spent the weekend working on the pool and we put together a new trampoline for the kids ,because the old one got a hole in it. It served us well for over 15 years. But once it got the hole punched in it, it kept getting bigger. Bailey would want to jump so bad but she was so scared of the hole. She kept saying, "Bent, fix it, hole, peeeease". (Brent, fix the hole, please). She is trying so hard to talk and make sentences. She is precious.

On Sunday, we went to church and then Corey & Anna came over and spent the night with us. I loved having ALL my kids home for the night:) We ate and sat up late talking and laughing.

Today, we pretty much took it easy all day. Hubby cooked steaks on the grill and we pretty much laid around all day which is VERY rare. I seldom have days like this. It's been an amazing weekend.

I wish I could share everything about this past weekend, because God is doing some amazing things in our family right now. At some point I hope I will be able to share it with you,but at this time I have some blog visitors (not on my friends list) that only use my blog to keep up with us and because of that, I have to limit what I add here. I'm sure you have those kind of people too.

Anyhow, I hope you've all had a wonderful extended weekend.
God bless you all:)

Sandy

~~~~~
I added a few more pics over at my other blog:) However none of them are edited.


5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful weekend! My husband and I are gearing up to do some much-needed painting in our house.

    Prayers are much appreciated that we stay civil with each other. LOL!

    I love that picture of the children. It looks like they are having so much fun with you.

    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...from start to finish, your weekend sounded just perfect. How fun to have visitors. They are adorable. we want a trampoline too. Big fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a wonderful way to spend a weekend. Our was very similar. We didn't go anywhere, just spent time together, doing things around the house. It was wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like a relaxing weekend; we all need that sometimes.

    I saw that you're one of my new followers. Thank you so much. You have an adorable blog and it sounds like a heart for the Lord (two of my favorite things!). I hope you keep stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those two little ones are adorable! I hope they found a home?

    Glad to hear you had such a wonderful weekend. I can't wait to hear about your good news when you can finally share it with us! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...