~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 27, 2009

My Desktop Calendar


Sample Picture
I usually don't advertise products on my blog except for the ones I find and really like and want to share with others.
For some time now I've been trying to find a desktop calendar that I really like and recently I found one(after trying several)! This calendar had everything I needed to organize my time, keep up with dates, pay bills, make notes, reminders, update weather, time, etc
I found/sampled the product at www.cnet.com and now I have decided to purchase it($19.95)and that is for a lifetime license. You can sample it ,learn more about it, or buy it at http://www.calendarpal.com/ This really is a great product!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks Sandy, I've been looking for something like this too! I'm gonna use the free trial and see how I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing! I'm trying it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will have to sample it...thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Sandy this is awesome!! A new thing to suck me in!! I downloaded the trial, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really...I keep a written calendar but I go lonlin eevery day. I might give it a try...you're right it has alot to offer! Thanx! Hope you're having a blessed week:D We just got back from San Diego and had a great time! Praying for your daughter;D

    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...