~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 28, 2009

So How Did We Spend Our Anniversary?

We had a great anniversary!!! We worked most of the day putting up a fence around the kids play area:) This is something I've been wanting for years...so we started putting it up yesterday:) Hubby already had the wood cut for it. We ended up working together ALLLLLLLL day loooooong,but it was fun.
Then we went out to eat at LongHorns. We haven't been there in a while. I love their new Chicken & Strawberry salad...mmmm mmmm good!!!! Hubby had ribs, three sauce chicken, and steak...he was spoiled:) Jacob had the waiters to sing "Happy Anniversary" to us and they brought us out cake with ice cream:) We just had a good day together:)
One of my favorite quotes-
"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."

3 comments:

  1. How fun - I love that they came out and sang to you!! Visiting from SITS - have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by blog! Love to have new friends visit :). Enjoyed your Anniversary post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds wonderful and i love that quote.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...