~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 30, 2009

Six Word Saturday

I'm Joining in on the fun over at "Show My Face"!!!

So I need Six words to describe my life...hmmmmm

1. SAVED...I am saved by the grace of God!!!!!!!

2. Blessed...I am blessed!!! God has been so good to me:)

3. Friendly...I love meeting new people:)

4. Active...I love being busy.

5. Happy...it's a great day!!!!!!

6. Content...all is well with me at the moment:)

~~~~

Click on the "Six Word Saturday" logo

to join in on the fun!

~~~~

3 comments:

  1. #s 1 and 6 really spoke to me!
    ~ Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the words you came up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your six!!!
    That is my favorite song you have on your blog!!!
    I am a huge Mercy Me Fan!!
    I have all their CD's
    having fun catching up on our blog, because I just found it through another blog..I love the blog world!!!

    Rachel =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...