~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 2, 2009

I'm going on a date!

Well, I'm going on a date:) Hubby called from work earlier and asked did I want to go out tonight "blushing" and I said, "sure I do". I love dates!!! Now I have no idea where we are going ,but that really doesn't matter much... I'm not picky:)
So I tried my best to dress up nice. I put on my dressiest capris and top, I splashed on my love spell perfume, put in my favorite earrings, I put on my favorite pumps, and even painted my nails red. Now, I'm sitting here waiting...waiting...waiting....waiting... on hubby.
Yes, you heard that right. I'm waiting on him to get ready.
Boy how things have changed...
I remember when we first dated, he would always be ready and at my house waiting on me...lol However, now it seems I'm always waiting on him. Am I the only one with this problem??? lol
I'll fill you in later:) Gotta run. He is finally ready!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. Yay for you!!! Dates are so needed, aren't they? And, my hubby takes longer than me to get ready sometimes, but, I'm just glad that he wants to get 'spiffed' up for me. : }
    I hope it's a marvelous night for you and your sweet husband.
    Thanks for commenting on my blog!:D
    Love in Jesus,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun! Thanks for following my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So, where'd you guys go? If y'all are like us, we don't care where, as long as it's without kiddos!

    Thanks for the comment. We all had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! That's sweet of him to call you and "ask you out" I could see you blushing in my mind..LOL! Enjoy it my friend and hopefully you two have more dates in the near future..it's so important and so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it. BTW..you are so cute as you describe how you prepare and look beautiful for your hubby:D

    Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still take longer than him....maybe when we have kids..that'll change??? Huh should be interesting.....

    Love, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you all had a great date. I love date nights too.
    BTW I love the title of your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  7. stopping by from SITS. We need a follow up about your date!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...