~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 3, 2009

Date update:)

...still blushing:)
We had a GREAT date!!!! We ended up going out for seafood and karaoke.
It was sooooo much fun:) No we didn't sing but we sure enjoyed the ones that did. It amazes me how some people are so talented. Brent ate talapia(I guess that is how you spell it) and I ate shrimp. We had a great time together.
We even ran into some of our our old classmates and they shared with us that Brent's class reunion is coming up, so we are looking forward to that:) I knew most of Brent's classmates because my brother Robby was in the same grade as Brent. At their last reunion they done a special dedication in memory of my brother which meant a lot to our family.
Anyhow, have a great Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my blog. It sounds like you had a fun date night . . . we have a 13 month old . . .so date nights a few and far between these days . . . I love to hear that a night out with your hubs can still make you blush . . . very sweet

    take care

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you stopped by 'Pair' Slices. Thanks for leaving a comment. Stop by anytime.

    It sounds like you had a fun date night! I love those since they are few and far between with two little ones.

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...