~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 9, 2009

Got a question:)

I am wanting to create a photo blog for my photography and I'm trying to come up with a neat title for this blog. The new blog will just be an extension of this blog ( no, I'm not deleting this one). However the new blog will hold mostly pictures and tons of them, but very little writing...other than titles and labels on the pictures. Since I've been down here, I've taken tons of pictures and I'd love to share them all, but I don't want to put that many pictures on this blog. So I thought it might be time to create a new blog just for pictures.
So can you help me? Can you give me some ideas ? Do you know any great titles?
Here are some titles I've thought about...
1.Priceless Moments
2.One Moment At A Time (similar to the title of this one)
3. A Passion For Photography
If you have a moment and you think of one(or more) that you think I might like, leave it in a comment. It will be greatly appreciated.
Hugs, Sandy

6 comments:

  1. How about "One pixel at a time" or "Pixel by Pixel"!

    I'm not very creative:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like "one momment at a time"

    It goes with your main blog. I also believe that when we capture such a momment...times stop and for a minute we see beauty through God's eyes. I love and take landscape photography too! It makes me feel closer to God and reminds me of His beauty! One more thing we have in common:D Can't wait to see your pictures!!!!

    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like "one moment at a time" because it goes so well with this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like "One moment at a time" like this blog...it's a good companion blog name:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like number 2 as well, I like the blog names matching (as you can tell by my blog names LOL).

    ReplyDelete
  6. One Day Through The Lens. :)
    Blessings,
    ~Toni~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...