~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 11, 2009

Just catching up:)

Just wanted to stop by for a second and say hello! We are home now and today will probably be mostly for catching up. I told Brent last night that I needed a vacation just to rest from vacation:) ...I'm tired. However, It was one of the best vacations we've ever had as a family. The only thing that would have made it better would have been having all of my kids there ,but the older kids had to work and couldn't.
Thank you to all who have been helping me to try to come up with a new blog name...I really appreciate all the ideas:)
I'm sorry that I have been so slack on responding to my emails, messages, and comments...I'll try to catch up and write you all back soon...I promise:)
I also hope you all had a wonderful Mother's Day! Mine was spent coming home from vacation, but we had a blast doing that too. With four teen girls you can imagine how they kept us going and laughing:) Then Jacob and Bailey added to it. It made the trip not seem so long.
Well, I guess that is it for the moment. I've got to get Jon to his appointment today.
I'll try to get some of our vacation pics uploaded today for you all to enjoy!
Have a great Monday!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you on the pictures...almost done with photo school..:) if you download paint.net I will be able to tell you how to have color and blk/wht on any photo!!It is really easy, you will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I call the week after vacation...Re-entry. It's never easy. Hope you can get the rest you need to get back on track with the everyday life.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...