~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

May 8, 2009

Updates from the beach:)

Just wanted to stop in and say hello! We made it down here safely. The weather has been beautiful and my feet love the sand:) I think I could just stay here forever:)

Yesterday, Brent spent half the day fishing and the other half of of the day playing with Jacob & Bailey on the beach:)

The girls (Katie, Ashley, Mechelle, and Tiffany) have been swimming, tanning, taking pictures, and of course they've been keeping me laughing:)
I miss Anna, Samantha, and Jon...they aren't with us:( This is my first family vacation without having all my kids with me...it's not the same.

I have spent most of my time playing with the kids and working on getting my lighting just right on my camera. I used my quick shot for most of the pics yesterday (while we played on the beach)because I was so scared the heat might damage my new camera, but I'm hoping today I can use it more.

Jacob's favorite place down here is the hot tub. He has always loved the hot tub best. He likes the ocean and pool too, but he would be content if we just set in the hot tub all day:)

This is Bailey's 1st time to see the ocean/beach .She didn't like it at first. She didn't understand the ocean coming in splashing on her feet and she hated the sand on her hands...she kept saying. "Dirty". However half way through the day she started liking it:) By last night she loved it!
Well that's it for now. It's 7:00 am and I'm ready to get busy:) I hope you all have a wonderful day! I'll be adding new pictures from our trip soon!

6 comments:

  1. Enjoy the beach! I miss the beach so much since moving to Arkansas. I hope you all have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its sounds like so much fun. We used to live in Charleston, SC and we lived at the beach on the weekend. I miss it so much, my eldest learned to walk there on the warm sand. Have a blessed time with your family...can't wait to see the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you all are having fun! I'm taking Hunter to the beach next month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh the beach, my favorite place to be...It's been 4 years since I've been to one...sigh

    Hope you are having a fabulous time. When you get back come on over I have something for you over at my place! ;o)

    Looking forward to the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! I saw that you had stopped by my blog, so I thought I would stop by yours and say hello! I LOVE the beach....it's my favorite place on earth! Have fun with your family!

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you stopped by my blog. I'm always glad to find new blogs to read and I can tell I'll be visiting this one often!! I'll add it to my blog list!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...