~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 19, 2009

Update on my mom

My mom is doing good ,after her surgery yesterday. I spoke to her while ago and she was so happy ,because for the first time in months, she could feel her foot. She is still in a good bit of pain, but that should get better because they were putting her on a pain pump.
They were only able to do surgery on one foot,but they will be doing the other foot later.
They did not use the vessels out of her arms to put in her legs, but they said that they might have to when they do her other leg,but we are hoping not.
She will be in the hospital 4-6 days. Please continue to keep her in your prayers.
Thanks so much, Sandy

1 comment:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...