~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 20, 2009

Just Today


My answers are in red

Out side my window...It is a beautiful sunny day and in the mid 60's
The time is... 12:26
Today I feel... tired. I am ready for the weekend.
I am thinking... about my mom
At the moment,I am thankful... that my mom is doing well
I am going... to pick up some groceries shortly
I am wearing... a brown track suit
I wish... I could take a nap...I'm reallt tired today.
I am working on... cleaning off my back deck so we can get it finished
I am hoping... the weather stays good all weekend.
I am hearing... Jon on the computer doing school and a kids movie on TV...it's pretty quiet right now
Around the house... I am happy with it
I bet you didn't know... I have lost 12 pounds since I started my diet
Today I am... trying to get everything done so that I have tomorrow off
Tonight I'm looking forward to... girls night out
Tomorrow my plans include...taking the girls somewhere???? and spending the day with Jacob (Brent & Jon are going out of town this weekend) and possibly going to see my mom.
And Sunday, I want to.... go to church

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...