~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 19, 2009

More pics I have taken this week!

Jacob's club that he built, with help from my son-in-law Corey:)
I thought it turned out really nice:)

Just hanging out with his friends

Playing with bb guns


My friend Christy's little baby Jake



I think baby hands & feet are the most adorable things:)


Jake's litty bitty hand

One happy little baby boy
My friend Tara's little girl Emma....so pretty:) I love her eyes!!!!


My friend Amy's little girl Jada....so adorable:)
Everytime she sees me with the camera ,she is ready to get her pics taken:)


Yes, I have permission to use all their pics on my blog:)

2 comments:

  1. What a great fort for boys!!! My sons would love that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs Sandy, I've been using ACE in English, Science and Word Building, Horizon out of Alpha and Omega, and my own made up history. The only change I'm making for next year is the science, we're getting ready for Sonlight. This was by far the most expensive year and it was about $600 for all three kids. If you wanted to start slow in ACE the Word Building is the best, we've tried several other curriculums, but they just didn't help my kid's spelling, ACE did. Good luck, and by the way I'm around the Jackson County - Barrow area :) It's a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...