~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Mar 21, 2009

Just a simple Hello

Just wanted to quickly stop by and say hello! It's a beautiful sunny Saturday here in Ga:)
I have the weekend to myself. Everyone has left me. The boys are gone to Alabama. Corey and Anna took Jacob home with them and Katie and Ashley are gone off with some friends. So pretty much I have it all to myself....ahhhh... it is so quiet here. It seldom gets quiet around my home.
I did get up this morning and went and bought potting soil, seeds,and a few plants to put in my pots. So I guess I'll play in the dirt for a little while today and who knows what else:)
I LOVE my family dearly and I ALWAYS miss them when they are gone, but I am enjoying the stillness and the chance to just be by myself...something I seldom do.
I hope you are all having a wonderful Saturday too!
Hugs, Sandy

1 comment:

  1. That sounds like a WONDERFUL Saturday :)
    Glad I stopped by, you have a very welcoming blog~

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...