~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 6, 2009

Just Today

My answers are in red
Out side my window...It is cold and 39
The time is...12:27pm
Today I feel...Happy!!!! I'm glad the weekend is finally here:)
I am thinking...that I will go get Bay & Mechelle early
At the moment,I am thankful...that the weekend is here
I am going...to run some errands shortly and grab some lunch
I am wearing...jeans & top
I wish...it would warm up some more before I have to go out
I am reading..."God's power to change your Life"
I am working on...my school project...grrrr and homeschooling
I am hoping...to finish my next test today
I am hearing...Baby Samantha and Amber giggling...so precious
Around the house...I need to get tidy so I don't have to worry about it over the weekend
One of my favorite ...things about the weekend now is that I can forget my diet and eat just one of my favorite meals...yay!!! Hmmmm...I wonder what the girls will want to eat tonight. It's girls night out!!!!!

As for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to the night out with my girls plus Bay & Mechelle, tomorrow my plans include (not sure yet) but I'm sure it will be something with the kids and Sunday I want to go to church and then cook a big lunch and have all the kids over to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...