~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 7, 2009

What's happening in Sandy's Life?!?

Just wanted to stop in and update. I know I've been a little slack adding posts this week. It's because life around here has been super busy for me. Between life, house, school(my school, homeschooling mine, and the foster's public school), birthdays, babies & kids,a migraine, and everything in between...life is busy...actually crazy would be a better way to explain.
On top of all of that, I'm trying to get Jacob & Trin ready for the CRT tests that are upcoming.
I've also, been studying for my upcoming tests. In my free time, I've been reading alot and I've been studying on "The fruit of the spirit" ...God has really put that on my heart this week, so most of my spare time has been on that. If any of you are studying on that, I recommend the book "God's Power To Change Your Life". It was such a good book that I didn't want to put it down ,until I finished it. I think maybe God is wanting me to focus on that instead of the storms that are raging all around and trying to pull me down...so I have.
We also had the dreaded tax time again. We managed to get that done on Wednesday...yay!!!!
Also before I forget, I haven't given up the "365 days of my life in pictures", I have been snapping them here and there (I love pictures), but I haven't had a chance to upload them yet,but I will soon...I promise.
We took Bay and got pictures made of her last weekend, that I need to upload to let you see how much she has grew.
Brent went and got her yesterday. She is growing up so fast. She tries so hard to talk and she has this sweet little girly voice. I'll tell her something to say and she tries so hard to repeat it word for word. She is so precious.
I'm gonna try to take her and Jacob to the park today if it warms up.
I'm still working hard on my diet. I haven't lost anymore weight this week(at least I hadn't yesterday),but I feel like I have. I feel smaller. I've done so good cutting out my addiction(sweet tea),sugar, and caffeine. So far I have lost 7 pounds,but then I gained 2 back,but I don't know how. I don't really like the food that good,but it will be alright. I'm determined that I will stick with it.
On Thursday, my Nanny went back to the heart doctor and once again they said she is in congested heart failure. She hasn't been feeling good in a while and has pretty much given up life outside her home(except to go to the doctor). She is tired of being sick and honestly she is ready to go home. She sleeps pretty much all the time now. I called to check on her yesterday and she was talking in circles and fell asleep on the phone. It breaks my heart,but I know we aren't meant to live forever ,and I know that when she goes she will be better off, even if I'm not.
Well, I think that is it. Bay's got the phone mashing buttons and she wants milk in her sippy cup,so let me do that. I hope you all have a great weekend!
Hugs, Sandy



3 comments:

  1. Wow you're so busy. Just remember God is faithful. You've been tagged. See my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry to hear about your Nanny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My, it sure has been busy. Thanks for taking a few minutes to update us. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...