~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 3, 2009

Just Today

My answers are in red
Out side my window...the sun is shining and we are watching a chicken (through the window)to see if it is gonna make it after the dog attacked it...grrr
Today I feel...happy...it's been a good week so far!
The weather here...Is cold but beautiful!
I am thinking...about going to jump 4 joeys with my mom's group tonight to let the kids play
At the moment,I am thankful...that my homeschool day has been great!
I am going...to work with Jacob on clocks as soon as he gets done with his math sheet
I am wearing...red top & black pants
I wish...everyday could be this good
I am reading...Rick Warren's "God's Power To Change Your Life". I just started it lastnight.
I am working on...Laundry as always
I am hoping...that Anna's Dr apt goes well tomorrow
I am hearing...some show Corey is watching on my laptop and Kylee talking to Tabitha
Around the house...I'm pleased!
One of my favorite ...new drinks is the Starbucks vanilla coffee drink
Picture of the day...
I'll add as soon as Corey gives me my laptop back...lol

5 comments:

  1. That is great you are having a good week! Hopefully it keeps up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mrs. Sandy! It's nice to meet you! How did you find my blog?

    I've been enjoying meeting other Christian women through blogging (though I just started this past Dec.), and it's great to meet other homeschooling moms and moms that had their babies back to back!

    Have you always homeschooled? How did you decide to go that route? Have your children enjoyed being homeschooled? How did things w/ homeschooling change as they entered into the high school years?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All your answers are lovely.
    I left you an award at my blog
    cheers
    L

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Yours is so cute. Homeschooling, huh? I don't think I could do it....

    I don't think I have the knowledge or the patience...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...