~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 2, 2009

Happy 17th birthday Katie!!!!!

Where has the time gone? It is so hard to believe my baby is really 17 years old. It's amazing how time flies and how quickly they grow up *tears*. It's been a wonderful 17 years.
Katie,

Thank you for being a wonderful daughter, for giving me so many reasons to smile.
Thanks for our on-the-go fun times together and times we just talk and relax for a while
Thank you for memories I'll keep with me always,
For being a part of my happiest days,
Thanks for inspiring my heart with your dreams and making me proud in your own special ways.
Thanks for your hugs, and your help, and your humor, for letting me know you appreciate me.
Thank you for showing me all through the years, I'm the luckiest parent there ever could be.
I love you bigger than the sky!
~Mom~
*From a little 6 pound, 1 oz baby to a beautiful young lady*

2 comments:

  1. How sweet this is! Your daughter is lovely and you seem like such a fabulous mom.

    Happy Birthday Katie!

    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe. What a beautiful tribute to your daughter on her birthday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...