~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 3, 2009

An award for me? really?!? Cool!! Thanks Lisa!!!!



Lisa over at My life...or is it?, gave me this awesome award. It's called the Promixity Award.

I am Honored that Lisa has chosen my blog for this award.


The citation which reads: These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers!There's an instruction that comes with this award - Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this text into the body of their award.

My list for the Promixity Award are:
5. DaisyAnne @ http://awell-wateredgarden.blogspot.com/ (corrected link)
Stop by and visit their blogs soon!!!! I promise you won't be disappointed.

6 comments:

  1. Awe, Thank you so much!! I'm off to check out the other blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandy,

    I'm so touched. Thank you so much! You are a sweet sister and I appreciate your kind words! Happy Wednesday to you, my friend.

    I will be leaving shortly for a five day trip but when I get back I will check out those other blogs.
    ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank yo so much! My only desire is that the Lord be glorified! I will be checking out these other awesome blogs and hopefully I can figure out how to spread the award!

    In Him, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the award : )

    I'm sorry your daughter had a miscarriage. I had one with my first baby at 13 weeks and was very depressed for 6 months afterwards, until I conceived my oldest son, Zion. I can think about it now and be okay, but the year it happened, I was just devestated.

    *hugs* to her and I hope God blesses her with a healthy little one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh, Sandy! You are so sweet! I truly appreciate all your thoughtful words and your blog has brightened my day and/or made me think several times.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the award Sandy! Checking out the other blogs as my babydoll has his morning nap. Have a fantastic weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...