~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 1, 2009

Another question & answers...for fun

1.Who is your best friend? This is hard because I try not to label any of my friends as best because I love them all. I have a few that know me better than most and could easily blackmail...lol that would probably be Dawn, Amanda, and Kristy. But, I have several really good friends that I love dearly:)

2.When is the last time you cried? Saturday

3.What is your favorite past-time? Being with my kids

4.Do you have kids? yes, a house full

5. Are you married? yes

6. How long to question #5? 20 years

7.When is the last time you busted out laughing? lastnight watching a movie with Mechelle and Ashley

8.Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? Stephanie

9.Who was the last to text you? the phone company...lol

10.Are you mad at anybody? no

11.What was the last movie you watched? Madea's sick day

12. What was the last book you read? The shack

13.What is the last thing you ate? a pizza farm salad "Greek"

14.What is the last thing you bought? A pink frilly tutu type skirt and a princess shirt for Bailey

15.What do hear right now? The little kids playing cops and robbers

16.What time did you get up this morning? hmmm...I woke up at 6:45 am but I didn't actually get up until 8. I laid and watched Bailey sleeping(her crib is next to my bed).

17.What time is it? 8:44 pm

18.Who was the last person in your bed? My little boy Jacob:) He still sleeps with us. We've been trying to get him to sleep in his own bed, but he cries...grrrrr

19.What is your favorite smell? Anything bakery smelling like cookie candles, vanilla candles, etc I loooooooooooove candles I especially looooove the glade 2 in 1 candle "creamy custard& blushing apples". I buy them all the time and burn them constantly. The other day when the dfcs worker came in, that was the first thing she commented on was the smell of my house:) I'm glad she liked it!

20.What type of music do you like best? gospel or country...I especially love southern gospel

21.Do you want more kids? I may possibly adopt one day, but I don't want to have anymore of my own. My hubby asked me three weeks ago if I wanted to have another baby before next year and I said no. This shocked me, because he has never asked me about having a baby...not even when we were trying to build our family. I use to think I might want to have another someday, but not anymore. I'm sure my daughter will have one pretty soon. She plans to try again in a couple of months...so we will see how that goes, plus Samantha will have one in the near future...I'm sure. So I'll get to enjoy/spoil theirs:)

22.What is one thing you wish you had? a ford expedition

23.How many computers do you have? I have three here now,but we actually have four(brent just bought a new one ... a friend is building it. It's suppose to be the best computer we've had so far, so I'm excited about that because we use our computers for homeschooling and fun and we need a powerful one with a lot of memory to store school stuff,e-books,learning games, etc.).

24.Do you eat sushi?gross....no way

25.Do you play cards? ... I play uno with my little boy sometimes...does that count?

26. Do you talk or text more? talk

27.email or snail mail? email

28.drive or ride more? drive...I'm always on the go. I'm my kids taxi driver:)

29.Favorite drink? sweet tea

30.How many bedrooms are in your house? 4 right now, but the fifth one has been started.

31.How many bathrooms? two

32.Do you ride a motorcycle? no

33.Do you ever ride a bicycle? no, but I wish I had one

34.What is your favorite color? red or pink

35.Last song you heard playing? hmmm...I think it was "slow fade"by casting crowns

36.Are you glad the survey is over? I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...