~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 9, 2009

Got a homeschool question?!?

Have any of you ever used or are using the www.time4learning.com as an extra learning tool for your kid(s)? What do you think of it? How long have you used it? etc
I am just so tired of spending money on learning programs that aren't as good as they claim. I want a program that covers the core subjects. I want one that will keep my first grader's attention and also be fun, while he is learning.
I would like to find a fun interactive learning site that progresses as my child does. Jacob gets done with most of his homeschool work pretty quickly and I'd like something he can do on his own (computer based) when he has free time.
We did find a phonics program that Jacob is using along side his k12 phonics program. He seems to like it okay www.clicknkids.com You might want to check it out if your child is working on phonics or needs help with reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...