~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 11, 2009

Another great product


Here is another great product that comes in very handy if you have more than one baby or if your baby goes to daycare. It is the bumpy name labels from http://www.inchbug.com/ You can get the pre-printed labels (3) for $8.95 (for common names) or have it personalized for a little extra $$$. They are tough and dishwasher safe.
Yesterday, these came in handy for me because I was watching two babies and they came in with identical bottles. However, I had bought these for them when they were first born, so I knew exactly which bottle went to which baby.
They also work well for sippy cups, and water bottles too!
I don't advertise for pay for any product I list on my blog,but when you see something on here it is because I have used it and found it to be a product I really like.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I wish I knew about these when I had little ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We actually have these and they're cute and practical!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...