~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Feb 9, 2009

Great Finds!

I found these neat little books at http://www.christianbook.com/ They only cost me $0.99 each.
I had been looking for some little books to read to the little kids on character building and I just happened to stumble upon these. The kids are really enjoying these. We read one or two each night before bed. I just thought some of you might be interested.
I have bought tons of books from Christianbook. They have very good service and fast shipping too!!! So stop by their site and pick up a few books that interest you:)

2 comments:

  1. Sandy I have never heard of that website. Even as much as I love books you'd think I'd know about it. I've been wanting to order some books for my grandson, he's too little to ready but he loved looking at and being read to. Thanks for the great info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the website! I think Christianbooks.com might become one of my favorites! Thank you for the info. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...