~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 31, 2009

Today


Today I...

am not sure about my plans yet, but I'll prbably do something fun with my kids ,Mechelle,and Bailey

Tomorrow I...

plan to go to Sunday service and then to see my Nanny

I did...

get up early with Bay this morning:) She was ready to play with Aunt Sandy:) She said,"Up...moan...me" which meant get up Sandy, come on, and follow me:)

I have...

the weekend to myself. Brent is gone to Alabama to help his dad.

I will...

order my mom's curtains today

I won't...

stress about school or do any work over the weekend. My weekend will be about the kids and not the house, school, etc...I promise:)

I think...

I like Trin & Amber's new case worker. She came out yesterday to check on the kids and she is really nice:)... I'm excited. I liked their last one, but she had a hard time keeping up and she would schedule visits with us and then leave us hanging and not even call to let us know she couldn't make it. I just hope this new one will keep her appointments and show up when we need her.

I feel...

happy!!!!!!!! Blessed!!!!!! Excited!!!!! It's gonna be a good day!!!!!

I heard...

that my fosters are gonna be with us for a few more months. We thought they were leaving in January ,but it for sure won't be until after March. However, they go home on the weekends now.

I know...

that it is cold here today....brrrrrrrr

I wish...It would warm up just a little.

Well, that's it for now:)


1 comment:

  1. Marilyn and I enjoy your posts. You have a special spirit about you. Your family is very demanding, but very special too. You will find some very important post on our blog. Information you are probably not aware of. Please let us know how they impact your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...