~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 12, 2009

Prayer request

Hey Prayer buddies,
I need to ask you all to help me pray. My Pastor's wife "Tammy", had an accident this morning. She slipped on some ice that was on her daughter's stairs and she fell and hit her head. She ended up being air lifted to Grady, but praise God her injuries turned out not to be as bad as they first thought. She does have a head injury and she will have to stay over night to be watched, but if everything goes well, she should get to come home tomorrow. Please pray for her speedy recovery.
Thank you all so much, Sandy

5 comments:

  1. I will pray for her absolutely! Please let us know how she is doing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be praying. This is a good reminder of how we can never be too careful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...