~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 12, 2009

Just Today...

Out side my window...It is dark
The time is...7:20 pm
Today I feel...happy...things have gone smoothly all day. I love these kind of days.
The weather here...is cold. It will be dipping down in the 20's tonight
I am thinking...about watching a movie as a family tonight. I seldom watch TV.
At the moment,I am thankful...that my Pastor's wife is doing better
I am going...to take a loooooooooooooong hot bath...shortly:)

I am wearing...an ugly purple track suit but it is soooooo comfortable
I wish...my dishwasher was working so I didn't have to wash so many dishes tonight
I am reading...The purpose driven life again
I am working on...my house. I plan to paint the den this weekend
I am hoping...that the rest of my week will go as good as today
I am hearing...Trin and Jacob talking about a game
Around the house...it's not to bad. I had a really busy day today, but the girls stepped up and helped out with the house...they are such a huge help when I need them most
I bet you didn't know...that Ashley cooked our dinner tonight:) I started,but what I wanted to cook,she didn't want,so I said fix what you want and she did. Pasta with garlic cheese bread...yummy!!!!
One of my favorite ...things to do at the end of the day is to set down with my kids and just listen to them talk about everything. I looooove them sooooooooooooooo much. I always tell them that God searched all over Heaven for the most perfect kids and he sent those to me. I'm blessed!!!!! No they are not perfect ,but they do fit perfectly in my life:)

I just couldn't imagine my life without kids. Even though sometimes they drive me nuts and stress me to my limits, I wouldn't trade them for anything.
My grandmother told me that I am rich. I asked her what did she mean,because wealthy($$$$$) we are not. She said no, you have kids don't you and I said yes, a house full. She asked would I take a million for any one of them and I said no way!!! She said okay well that means their value is higher than a million and you are rich. So yes, I guess I am rich:) I just thank God for them...every single one and the twins too...lol

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm popping over from Randi's blog...and I must say you're amazing! I love your outlook on life and how grateful you are for all your blessings, which undoubtedly came from God! :) Think I'll stick around!!!

    God Bless,
    Courtney

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...