~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 6, 2009

Like I promised...

Here are the pics I promised that I would add. This is Ashley's room after we got it done. Do you think it looks like a teens room?
We still have a few touch-ups and we ordered the picture below to go above her bed, but it hasn't came in yet. We also bought a new bedroom suit, but we've gotta get it picked up. So I'll add more pics later. But here they are...Enjoy!

The picture above we ordered to go above her bed



The new bedding





The eifel tower (huge sticker) on the wall at the entrance of her room


This is her intials abover her closet door. A man made her intials and the eifel tower above.




Bay trying out Ashley's bed...even though she knows she is not suppose to be on the bed.



Well, that's it.







5 comments:

  1. Oh my....I'm soo glad you stopped by my blog the other day!!

    I am too a Christian mommy!! I browsed over your blog and really enjoyed it!!

    The room turned out lovely!!!!

    I look forward to reading more!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! I love the picture you have coming & the lettering & stickers add a great touch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! That looks sharp. Who would of imagined that gray would look so elegant in a bedroom. Not me that's for sure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooo pretty! I love the Eiffel Tower-it's one of my favorite memories of our trip to Paris.

    M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like the picture. I think it's a nice room for a teen.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...