~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 6, 2009

Just Today...

Out side my window...it is warm and damp
Today I feel...happy
I am thinking...about going to Carabas with the kids tonight
At the moment,I am thankful...that we got to get Bailey for a night
I am going...out to eat with my kids tonight:)
I am wearing...blue track suit
I wish...everyday was like today
I am working on...touching up the paint in my bathroom
I am hoping...that all goes well with Anna's appointment today
I am hearing...kids talking
Around the house...the toys are strewn
One of my favorite ...color combinations are pink & Brown (what Katie plans to do her room in)...my next project...lol

Picture of the day...
What Bailey is doing right now:) She was worn out from playing with her friends today.

7 comments:

  1. awwww..isn't she precious? I love watchin babies sleep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty little princess! I'm jealous...our Caraba's closed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your story...and she is a precious little one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a princess!! Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a cutie patootie! I too love watching baby's sleep.... I sure miss that precious age! Mine are growing up entirely too fast!! Blessings... x♥x♥x♥x

    ReplyDelete
  6. YOu are a very very very busy mom!!! Im a total wimp!!! lOL
    Bailey is just sooooooo precious what a blessing you get to spend time with her!!!!

    Thanks for coming to my blog..i will be back~!!

    hugs,Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad to hear you got Bailey for the day... She is simply precious!

    Hope you had a good dinner out with the kids last night!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...