~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 5, 2009

In 2009.....

In 2009...
I will remember: last year but not dwell on it to much.
One place I will go: Florida
One physical habit I will break: I'll try not to grit my teeth when I'm frustrated.
One physical habit I will cultivate: writing/typing
One mental habit I will break: less doubting
One mental habit I will cultivate: I will try to look on the bright side of everything
One home repair I'll finally get around to: paint the den
One work habit I will change: putting off things
One thing I'll throw out: all this saved school work/books/magazines,etc
One thing I'll eat more often: whatever I want
One thing I'll eat less of: junk food
One thing I'll drink more: tea
One thing I'll drink less: coke
One overdue e-mail I'll send, or overdue phone call I'll make:I'll just try to respond more and quickly to each one
One person I'll treat more respectfully: my kids
One thing I'll spend less money on: kids clothes...I buy way more than they wear
One change I'll make in my finances: Use my debit/credit cards less...pay cash for stuff
One thing I'll spend less time doing: worrying
Something I'll spend more time doing: praying
One resolution I've made before but will honor this time: make more time for my family,set down together,
eat together,take more trips together,etc
In 2008...
I gained: a couple of pounds
I lost: my favorite pet "Stinky"
I stopped: being as active as I like in church
I started: reading more
I was hugely satisfied with: my family
I was frustrated by: the foster care system...fostering
I am embarrassed that: I can't seem to get organized and stay that way
One again, I did: paint the inside of my house
Once again, I did not: finish my schooling
The biggest physical difference between me last December and this December is: nothing really
The biggest psychological difference between me last December and this December is: no comment
I love spending time: with my kids
I should have spent more time: organizing
I regret buying: all these books we don't need, but thought we did for homeschooling
I will never regret buying: things for my kids
I _____ way too much: doubt
I didn't _____ enough: pray
My _____ drove me crazy: pets
The most relaxing place I went was: Miami
Why did I go: to bed late when I was tired????

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year Mrs Sandy! Thanks for stopping by my place, I really appreciate you leaving comment love.
    I appreciate you sharing your 2009 list. See you soon ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...