~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 21, 2009

Just Today



Out side my window... The sun is starting to go down and it is 41 right now.
The time is...5:56 pm
Today I feel...much better!
I am thinking...about what I need to get done.
At the moment,I am thankful...that I am getting over whatever I had.
I am going...to church tonight...I hope
I am wearing...dress pants and a sweater
I wish...I could have a few warm days, so that I could work in my yard without freezing
I am reading... A book Tara gave me, "The Shack" book
I am working on...my bedroom. I bought a new bedroom suit that should be here by Friday, so I'm trying to get my room ready for it
I am hoping...my books come in
I am hearing...the boys watching cartoons on the other computer
Around the house...the yard is covered in riding toys. The kids pulled out the riding toys and then left them all over the yard...grrrr
I bet you didn't know...that Amber loves onions. I just cut up an onion to go in a potato casserole and she started pitching a fit for a bite and I told her she wouldn't like it, but I gave her a slice and she keeps crying for more... I hope it won't make her sick.
One of my favorite ...things to do in the evening is to sit down,wrap up on the couch, and read, but I don't get to do that very often. I seldom sit.
Picture of the day...

Bay & her honey bun

3 comments:

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...