~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 22, 2009

A Tid bit

I AM... waiting on Lacy to get here:)
I WANT... to have my house in order for our guest this weekend
I HAVE... a busy week ahead of me
I KEEP... a calendar at all times
I HATE... laundry
I HEAR... the washer/dryer going
I LOVE... the Lord with all my heart
I DANCE...sometimes
I SING... all the time
I RARELY... go outside when it's cold except to get in my van
I AM NOT ALWAYS... positive but I try hard to be
I HATE THAT... I don't have more time to spend with my extended family(relatives)
I NEED...a looooooooooooooooooong vacation

1 comment:

  1. This looks like fun. Do you mind if I play along at my blog?

    Lorna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...