~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 20, 2009

365 days of my life #3

What have we been up to the last few days(in pictures)????

First off, Thank you all so much for the well wishes and prayers. I'm feeling much better this evening.
Anyhow, I figured it was time to try to catch you up on the last few days of my 365 days of pictures. I did manage to snap a few pics from (Fri-Mon)...so here they are:)
---------------
So what did I do last Friday???? I spent some time with the most adorable kids ever:)

They've got me wrapped around their little fingers:)

I listened to lots of giggles and baby goo
I worked with my kids on their homeschool lessons


And made sure they stayed on schedule
We took a couple of breaks.
Just living and learning everyday...at home:)
Is it homeschool or school-in-bed?????


We had some messy moments

But we learned the "Clean up" song and everybody pitched in.
Laundry...laundry...laundry...Does It ever stop? Not around here.


On Saturday, I woke up early to a cold morning. I had to take the foster kids for a family visit at 9am and this was the temp at 9am...brrrrrrr
I also managed to pack up a good bit of their toys so they could have things to play with at their house. We packed in all we could fit in old "Mini".
After I dropped off the fosters, Ashley and I had a girls morning out. We snuck away to see a movie:)
When I came home, guess who was here? Yep! My little sweet pea "Bay". Brent went and got her.

She loooooves a computer...just like me:)
I cleaned up sticky fingers, but got tons of sweet kisses:)


And changed one diaper after another.
I think I watched "Happy Feet" atleast 10 times over the weekend
I was really entertained by a professional head stander:)
Saturday,I also managed to iron and hang all my new curtains...in between chasing babies and breaking up fights. Did you notice the snow on the ground outside?
We got to see a few snow flurries...which is rare here in Georgia


Katie...my picture loving kid wanted her pic made in the snow...so I did:)
Well, I managed to get a good bit done over the weekend,even though I wasn't feeling so well. I spent most of Sunday and Monday on the couch, but today I'm feeling better and things are looking up.

Over all, the weekend went well.

4 comments:

  1. Whew! That's a lot to be doing while not feeling well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and I am glad you are feeling better!

    But I do have to mention that there was something wrong with your "messy" photo! Haha, my kids never play that neatly!!

    Maybe we need to learn the clean up song too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous tribe of kids!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun post using pictures to tell a story!! I liked them all and the kids look comfortable homeschooling under their blankets lol.

    I recently made my blog private because my ex husband was trying to use it's contents against me in court. If you email me at serendipitymom12@gmail.com, I can add you to the reader's list! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...