~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 15, 2009

Just Today...



My answers are in burgandy
Out side my window...nothing seems to be moving this morning
The time is...7:57 am
Today I feel...not so great. I think I'm getting a head cold.
The weather here...32...brrrrr
I am thinking...about my meeting his evening with DFCS
At the moment,I am thankful...that my kids are all well
I am going...to start our school day(homeschooling) shortly
I am wearing...a navy blue track suit
I wish...I felt a better. I have a looong busy day ahead.
I am reading...The purpose driven life
I am working on...my 365 days of pics for this blog
I am hoping...all goes well today
I am hearing...cartoons on the TV
Around the house...it is pretty tidy. I went on a cleaning spree yesterday:)
I bet you didn't know...that I have a sound machine to help me sleep. I have always been a very light sleeper. To the point that I was constanly waking up from little noises in my house, Brent turning over in the bed(which is why we went and bought a king sized bed ), a kid coughing, etc Everything would wake me up. But when I got the sound machine, and got use to the sound of rain(my favorite) or the ocean(Brent's favorite) It blocked out all the little noises... So I sleep better. I still wake up if it is a loud noise, or a kid cries,etc but I don't wake up when the air kicks on or the dryer buzzes, etc

One of my favorite ...let me think on this one

1 comment:

  1. I hope you feel better. I understand about being a light sleeper. We also need a King size bed. Have a Blessed Day.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...