~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 14, 2009

Unbelievable!!!!!!!

Today, my oldest (grown) foster daughter Samantha, came by and she asked me did I remember in her 12th grade year of school, about her telling me about her teacher that had faked having cancer to raise money,get sympathy,etc. I told her I did remember her saying something about that,but that's been a couple of years ago. Well, she said, "guess what"... She did it again at another school. I said unbelievable. Why in the world would someone want to fake something so awful as cancer. Well, she said for me to come read this...so I did.
Read about this teacher, it will blow your mind(or atleast it did mine) to think that this lady was taking care of (teaching) MY child.
Glamour magazine carried an article about her.
Read about her here

4 comments:

  1. That is terrible! It's not something you lie about. We lost my mother in law to breast cancer almost 9 years ago. It was single handedly one of the worst experiences of my life. She suffered so much. Why would this woman pretend to be sick and hurt the people who love her. I don't understand this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness. Not only did she put her family through trauma, but I certainly wouldn't want to even pretend to have cancer. What a tool for the devil! She definitely needs our prayers.

    In His Redeeming Grace,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This story infuriates me. We just buried a dear friend of mine who died Jan 4, 2009 of breast cancer. She was 38 with 3 small kids. She fought like a champ and won. She's no longer suffering and in Heaven. But her family is left here to wonder why she had to be taken so soon.

    Then you have this woman pretending to have cancer. Cancer is nothing to joke about. She has opened a door for the devil to walk right into. I pray that she never gets cancer because when she does she is going to be like the girl who cried wolf.

    This is the 2nd story I've heard about this. A guy who goes to Hillsong Church in Australia did the same thing. He wrote a song and faked cancer for a few years.

    When will people understand that cancer is not a joke. People who should have long lives left to live are gone and here she is pretending to die. If only she knew the full effects of this.

    I pray that she finds forgiveness and learns her lesson. I just hope it's not the hard way.

    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is insane! It is so wrong what she has done on so many levels!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...