~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 15, 2009

Our Home (365 days of pics #2)

This is #2 of my 365 days of my life in pictures:) Amber wanted to show you around "Nandy's House". So just follow her as she gives you the grand tour.

Here is a little info on our home. This home belonged to my in-laws,they raised up their 3 boys here. So this was my hubby's childhood home. When my hubby heard about his Dad's plan to sell the house, he talked me into buying it...so we did. We moved in here in Dec 1999.

Our home as you'll see is a simple home...nothing fancy,but it's home and we have all that we need here.

Several people have written me about their desire to be foster parents, but they weren't sure their home was good enough. So I kinda wanted to show you that you don't have to be fancy or have a new home(just enough space to set up an extra bed) and a lot of love and patience. I hope you enjoy your tour:)

9 comments:

  1. Your home is LOVELY. Really, I think it looks very warm and filled with love too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home looks very warm and inviting! Thank you for the tour!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the invite into your home, it is really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! Just wanted to stop by and say hey. Thanks for being a follower of my blog! (and thanks for inviting us into your home!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. For some reason I couldn't see any pictures. I'll try again later!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your fireplace is awesome!!!
    Very nice, very nice!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE your home. It is so great. It reminds me of the country style homes. I think your home is so warm and cozy feeling. I love the turkey fan and the deer heads. Our husbands would hit it off great. lol Before we remodled our house we had antlers on our walls. Gotta lovem. lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely, very inviting...looks like a home! Thank you for sharing...

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so cool.. I love it.
    Your home is very homey.
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...