~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 13, 2009

Coming soon!


Lately, since I've found my way around blogspot, through my friends(followers) links, I've been out visiting all their sites and gathering some new ideas for my blog. Don't get me wrong, I won't be stealing other people's stuff...I'm not like that. If I see anything like ideas ,quotes, or something like that I always ask before I take:)

Anyhow, one of the ideas I ran across is scrapbooking your life in 365 days. Well, I thought that was really neat. So this is my idea of how I'm gonna do that. I'm probably not gonna make a scrapbook, because I've kinda laid down my scrapbooking for a while. But instead, I'm gonna take the pics for just my blog or maybe to put on dvd as a keepsake of the next year. I'll take pictures over the next year (maybe not everyday) ,but often.

I am gonna share my life and day to day happenings through these pictures. Each day, I will add pictures from that day...it may be of things I have in my house that I want to share with you, maybe the people in my life, a project we would like to share, a trip we take,or just anything that took up space/time in my day. It will kinda be like "Show & Tell" through my blog.

I know I always wonder what life is like in other families and I know that people often ask about mine, so now they can see for themselves,what I do everyday.

I do not know who came up with the 365 days of scrapbooking your life , but I think it is a really neat idea... If you know, please let me know, so that I can give credit where it is due.
I hope you enjoy all the pics I add.

Hugs, Sandy

~~~~~~~~~~~UPDATE~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I was wondering who came up with the 365 days and my friend Dawn let me know. Thanks Dawn!
Becky Higgins from Creating Keepsakes Magazine created the project. Click on their names to learn more about them and this neat project.
However, as I said before, I'm not gonna be using a "real scrapbook" for my pics. I'm just gonna be using pics everyday for a year to share my life here on my blog.
I hope you enjoy!



4 comments:

  1. Hi Sandy,
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment.
    The lady who created this project is Becky Higgins and she created it for Creating Keepsakes Magazine. Here's the link http://www.beckyhiggins.com/blog/

    I'm so glad you're going to do it too. Its been a lot of fun and a real eye opener.
    I'll be checking back!
    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is a neat idea! I've seen how several have used it for their blogs. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really neat idea! I might do this and actually implement it as part of our homeschooling social studies curriculum. Right now my daughter is learning about family and this will be a really great visual way for her to experience it in a visual manner (which is one of her strengths). I will have to toss this idea around for awhile. Thanks for sharing it and I look forward to getting to know you better as you share your 365 days of scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...