~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 7, 2009

Getting to know me...2009 version

1. What is your occupation right now?
Mom, wife, cook, chauffer, teacher, judge, lawyer, nurse, babysitter, friend, maid,...need to know more:)

2. What color are your socks right now?
black...I always wear black in the winter...I know I'm weird

3. What are you listening to right now?
Amber making noises

4. What was the last thing that you ate?
a chocolate strudel
5. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope!

6. Last person you spoke to on the phone?
Probably Bailey's mom

7. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
yes

8. How old are you today?
36 years young

9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
baseball

10. What is your favorite drink?
coke

11. Have you ever dyed your hair?
no

12. Favorite food?
mexican

13. What is the last movie you watched?
Happy feet with Bailey...she loves it

14. Favorite day of the year?
Jesus birthday...CHRISTmas

15. How do you vent anger?
I clean house

16. What was your favorite toy as a child?
my dolls

17. What is your favorite season?
summer

18. Cherries or Blueberries?
blueberries

19. Do you want your friends to take this quiz?
If they want

20. Who is the most likely to respond?
not sure...probably the most bored one

21. Who is least likely to respond?
The most busy

22. Living arrangements?
A little blue house in Ga:) With my hubby, 4 of our kids ,and 2 sweet fosters.

23. When was the last time you cried?
last night

24. What is on the floor of your closet?
covered in shoes


25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending to?
not sending...just posting

26. What did you do last night?
Went to Bailey's

27. What are you most afraid of?
Losing someone I love.

28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
plain

29. Favorite dog breed?
not sure

30. Favorite day of the week?
Saturday


31. How many states have you lived in?
Only Ga

32. Diamonds or pearls?
Definitely diamonds.

33. What is your favorite flower?
roses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...