~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 5, 2009

I want a good camera

For some time now I've been wanting a good camera. I want one that is not very complicated and one that takes "clear" pictures in any lighting condition and of course I want it to be digital.
I am always looking through other people's pictures(I just love photography) and they are always so good and clear and that's what I want.
I have the everyday use camera, but you just never know what the pics are gonna look like and I hate that. I'll think on the little previewer that the pic looks good, but then when I pull it up on the computer it's blurry, or red-eyed, or something else, then I have to use my picture editing to make it as good as I can. However, I want my everyday pictures to be just as perfect and clear as if I was in the perfect light.
So tell me, which camera is best? I'm not really looking for a professional camera, just one to take lots of great pics of my kids:)

5 comments:

  1. I have a Cannon Powershot and I love it. Prior to that I had a Kodak and I hated it. I have always heard good things about Cannon's, you will probably find pretty good deals on them right now as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is so nice to have a good camera. I hope you can get one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really depends on how much you want to spend. That is what it comes down to.
    If you are willing to spend quite a bit i say a canon rebel sx1. or even the older model xti is a great camera.
    now if you want a point and shoot i say a canon powershot. there are so many models though.
    here is a great website for comparing and reviews.
    dpreview.com

    happy shopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. My DH got me a Sony Cyber-shot (7.2) last Christmas (07) and I absolutely love it. It was around $150. They also have a one that is a bit more money that would be even better.
    I haven't been disappointed yet, we took it to DisneyWorld last January and everywhere else you can possibly imagine. Highly recommend it, I hope you get one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think you're safe with anything Canon. I have the Powershot G9 and I LOVE it. My husband has a lower level Powershot and it takes awesome pictures too. Mine just has a few more features than his. Plus, he totally abuses his - I can't count how many times he's dropped it and it's still great! :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...