~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 8, 2009

Hey Prayers Buddies

Once more, It's me, asking you all to please help me pray. Little Bay and her family are going through some tough times right now. Her mom has been trying so hard to move forward and it seems one thing after another keeps bringing her down. Also, Bay's grandmother is very sick and hospice has been called in. So please just keep them in your prayers. They have become a special part of our family, since we fostered sweet Bay and when something happens to them, it just breaks our hearts.

Also, my sweet friend Kristy and her family are going through a rough time too. She and her family are having to try to find a new place of their own and it is a really hard time for them right now. Money is slim and times are tough for everybody. She is also 6 months pregnant and with small kids. So pleeeeeeease keep them in your thoughts and prayers. She really needs a miracle, but I know we have a super sized God,with a super sized heart, that still performs miracles for His own.
Please help me pray.
Hugs, Sandy

3 comments:

  1. I will be standing in agreement with you for breakthroughs in both thier lives. We serve a Big God and he's still on the throne ready to serve them a big miracle in their lives.

    Believing with you,
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will pray for both families. It's so sad for some of these families with kids in foster care, they often don't have good families, examples or support systems. So glad you can befriend her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It seems that when things get tough, they end up getting tougher before they can get any better. He only gives us what we can handle!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...