~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 9, 2009

Just Today

My answers are in burgandy

Out side my window...it seems everybodies puppies have come to play with mine. I have a yard full running around.
The time is...7:22 am
Today I feel...pretty good so far:)
The weather here...31
I am thinking...about my weekend plans
At the moment,I am thankful...that the weekend is here at last!
I am going...to spend tomorrow with Felicia
I am wearing...red top and black dress pants
I wish...I could get the hang of this new laptop...I really need a mouse for it.
I am reading...Purpose driven life again
I am working on...an all new family site...a quick update site that is much smaller, but I'm gonna keep my old site www.geocities.com/sevenhowells/family.html
I am hoping...to get everything in my house done today, so that tomorrow I can just enjoy getting away for a while with a friend
I am hearing...the washer running and Dora cartoon on TV
Around the house...it looks really good. One of my girls cleaned up after I went to bed. Hubby and I went out to eat last night and when we got in, it was late, and I was tired, so I said forget it, I'll get up early and clean in the morning, but when I got up my house was clean. It was either my girls or a cleaning fairy:)
I bet you didn't know...not sure...I'll have to think on this one

One of my favorite ...times of the day is early morning, before everyone wakes up, and I'm all alone,just me and God:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...