~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 14, 2009

365 of my life...in pictures #1


This will be my very first post on my 365 days in pictures. I figured the best place to start is to show you where I am when I am online talking to you or surfing the net. So here are my computer spaces:)

Picture 1- is my desk area...well it use to be...lol It seems the kids are now on it more than I am because all 4 are in online schools now. This is Jacob Noah and what he is doing right now, as I type. He is doing his phonics..."Click-n-read" program.


2. Is my new baby:) I finally decided to buy myself a laptop, so that I can take it where ever I go. Also, the kids can use it for school in another room, when the front of the house is to noisy. Plus, it's nice for me since I usually get online in the early hours of the morning, I can use it to watch for the bus while I type. Yes,I homeschool mine, but my fosters go to public school...it's required for them.

So when I do my "Just Today" posts it is usually morning and I'm usually at y dining room table and In the part that says... Outside my window..., I just look out and tell you what I see out these windows.

3. Is a picture of the quiet spot. It is located back in Katie's room. It is the kid's escape from the chaos of the front of the house. This is where they do most of their school work. However, from time to time I slip back there to get online for the peace and quiet too.


More pics coming soon!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Cool! It is nice to be able to put a place with the talk. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the 365 days of your life in pictures. Look like you are off to a good start.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...