~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 16, 2009

Just Today...


Out side my window...It is freezing cold at 14 degrees.....brrrr and at the bus stop this morning it seemed even colder than that.
The time is...7:33 am
Today I feel...better:)
I am thinking...about taking the girls to the movies tonight
At the moment,I am thankful...that I feel better
I am going...to organize my kitchen cabinets today/homeschool/babysit/buy groceries and anything else I can squeeze in:)
I wish...it didn't have to be so cold today
I am reading...the purpose drive life/40 days
I am working on...365 0f my life ideas
I am hoping...that we can get Bay this weekend
I am hearing...the dryer running and monsters inc on TV
Around the house...I need to organize my cabinets( throw away what we don't use or donate it)
I bet you didn't know...that I started back to school this week...go me!!!! But let me tell you what I did....grrrr I had a test to take on Wednesday and I was taking it on line. I knew the test well. So I sent the test via the internet. I got my results back and guess what I made?!?! A 30... I couldn't believe it. I couldn't figure out how that could possibly be,because I knew the material(remember I've set down my schooling for the last year) So I learned most of this last year and I had studied hard and I knew something wasn't right. So what happened??? I turned in my test online and when I typed in my test number (all tests have an 8 digit number that you have to type in to get the correct answer form( when you submit it online). But, when I typed it in, I missed by one number and somehow I didn't realize the title of the test was not the same, but both tests were in language and you only get a form, not he actual test with questions. I just didn't catch it.

Anyhow, I ended up having to get my teacher to drop the grade and I was so scared he wouldn't ,because he is very particular. When you take a test, if you ever fail one(which I haven't) but if you do, they let you re-test one time (5 days later) but the highest you are allowed to score on the second try is a 70...grrrr
Anyhow, after writing my teacher a loooooooooooooooong letter and begging him to pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease drop the test score and let me re-take it. He finally did, but not without a lecture...grrrrr (made me feel like a little kid in elementary school) I ended up making a 100. So that made my GPA a 94...much better than it was gonna be,with that 30. Anyhow, I won't take another test and send it online without being absolutely sure I'm on the right one,because he let me know real quick that he WON'T do that again.
Picture of the day... coming soon!

4 comments:

  1. I have a couple awards for you on my blog! Come get them! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh! A 30 would have made me sick too! So glad you got that straightened around. It is bitter cold here today, a whoppin 8 degrees.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go back in school. Good luck. We had very cold temp. for 3 weeks in Dec. also. I don't like it when its cooooolllldddd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you got that score straightened out.
    ..
    Love your home btw..
    ..Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...