~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Jan 27, 2009

25 random things about me

I got tagged by Mandy

25 Random Things About Me

25 Random Things Rules:

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. Then go tag someone yourself.
If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you.

1.I love the colors pink and red
2.I'm definitely a girly-girl
3.I love hot wings
4.I loooooooooooooooooove my kids...and everybody elses kids
5.I pray often
6. I love motivational books
7. I have to be busy 24/7...I can't stand to just sit around
8. I love learning and trying new things
9. I like organization...I just wish my kids and hubby did...grrrr
10. I homeschool/ virtual public school my kids
11. I didn't drive until I was in my 30's(get drivers license)
12. I married my highschool sweetheart
13.I'm a proud foster parent
14. I love ebay/amazon.com and shop there often
15. I don't wear rings...I can't stand the feel of them on my fingers
16.My birthday is Aug 17
17.I hate laundry and dishes
18.I have a bad habit. I wash my hands constantly.
19.I love looooooooong hot baths
20.I really don't watch TV that much... Just a movie sometimes
21.I collect books
22. My kitchen is done in grapes with the live*laugh*love signs
23.I am 5"7
24.I live in Ga "Go dawgs"
25.I have a very southern accent

3 comments:

  1. Wow, You are an inch taller than me. :) ((hugs)) ♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun! I love organization too. I don't like wearing jewelry so I rarely wear it (that includes my wedding ring). I will usually remember to put it on if I leave the house but I never wear it if I'm just staying home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love kids too. I am also a homeschooling mom but this is my last year, sadly!

    Have a blessed day! DarcyLee

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...