~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 10, 2008

Praise Report

First off I want to thank God for answering prayers and for blessing me with praying friends like you. Thanks to all of you who have been praying for my Mom. I know several times that I've asked for prayer for her, and I know you all have helped me pray. My mom is doing better than I've seen her do in a very looooooooooong time. Actually, I haven't seen her feeling this good since I was a kid. They changed up her medicines and they seem to finally have her diabetes under control. Honestly, I didn't even think I would still have my Mom this Christmas, but God knew I still needed her and he left her here. My mom has color back in her face and she is breathing so much better. She actually got out and done some Christmas shopping...not because she had to, but because she wanted too and that's not like her. I just can't believe how better she looks. Thank you all so very much!!!! You are all a blessing to me.
Also, thank you all for the prayers for my hubby. He is healed!!!! He is well!!!! He can sleep laying down!!!! He can eat with vomiting!!!!! God is good and so are you!!!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to pray.
Hugs, Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...