~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 13, 2008

Just a quick update

Just wanted to stop by and say hello! I won't be online, but for a second, because we have Bailey tonight . I really have to watch Bailey and Amber because they bite and fight. Why is it that one year olds always want to bite?????
We had girls night out last night and I had a scary moment that I'll share with you later.
Then today, we got up and went to Stars & Strikes for the foster family Christmas party and breakfast with Santa. It was alot of fun! I'll add a few pictures later.
After that, we went to Christy's baby shower. If you remember me telling you about the baby that our friends adopted, that was the shower that we went to. I was happy to be able to spend this special day with them and to get to see Addy again:)
When we got in, Bailey was here!!!!!! Brent went and got her. So I've spent all evening playing and chasing her around. She keeps me on my toes.
Also, Brent cooked out and all my kids came to eat. I love when they are ALL here. Well, all of them, but Samantha...she had to work.
My day has been very busy, but I've enjoyed spending it with the kids I love sooooooo much :)
Well, have a good night and a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...