~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Dec 10, 2008

Just Today

My answers are in Burgundy:)

Out side my window... It is raining, thundering, and in the 60's ...much warmer than normal.
Today I feel... blah...probably because it is so messy outside,but we need the rain for our well.
I am thinking... about what we will be doing in school today.
At the moment,I am thankful... that I got most of my laundry done before the dryer went out.
I am going... to take the kids to breakfast with Santa this weekend:)
I am wearing... an aeropostale sweet shirt and jeans
I wish... I was sleeping
I am working on... Today's To-do list
I am hoping... that I can get most of our school work done before lunch
I am hearing... cartoons and thunder
Around the house... It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas
I bet you didn't know... We get Bailey this weekend, next weekend, and Christmas eve...yay!!!! I can't wait.
One of my favorite ... Christmas songs is "Oh Holy Night"...I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...