~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 16, 2008

Just a yucky weekend

Well ,the weekend didn't turn out very good:(
The tummy bug hit our house Friday night....grrrr I set up all night with Jacob Friday night and then I came down with it Saturday...grrr I don't think I've been that sick in a loooooong time and poor Jacob was just pitiful. He is already so pale as it is, but he was really pale and dark under his eyes. He had a really hard time with it. Each time after he got sick, he'd say"Mama I think I'm better this time. I feel like a new man" and I just couldn't help but laugh...it was just so sweet. However, so far the other two little ones haven't came down with it. The older girls and Corey(my son-in-law) all stepped up to the plate and took care of the other kids and took care of us sick ones. The whole house smells like bleach and lysol...yuck! However, I hope that will keep everyone else from getting sick.
It just wasn't a good weekend and not just that it's just been wet and cold too...grrrr just one yucky weekend.
Maybe tomorrow will be a better day...I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...