~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 17, 2008

Just Today...


Out side my window...it is 47 right now and is gonna be in the low 30's tonight...brrrrr
I am thinking...about the phone call I got while ago
At the moment,I am thankful...that I feel better today
I am going...to get Bailey next week since I was sick this past weekend
I am wearing...dress pants and a red sweater
I wish...I may, I wish I might ,have an answer to the prayer I prayed lastnight:)
I am working on...my Christmas-to-do list
I am hoping...with all my heart
I am hearing...Ashley singing
Around the house...I'm finding pictures of deers everywhere. Jacob has been practicing drawing deers and every piece of paper we own has a deer on it. Ashley made a comment while ago, about everywhere she looks she sees deer....deer eating...deer fighting...deer heads...deer horns...deers with hunters......deers in grass....deers all over... even deers pooing...lol Deers are hung on the fridge, deers are on the board, deers on our mail, deers are drawn on the other kids wish lists.... deers are everywhere. I'm gonna try to post some of his drawings. He actually is doing really good, but does he have to draw on everything we own??????
I bet you didn't know...we are about to watch how the Grinch stole Christmas. Hubby bought me the other set of Christmas classics (Rudolph,frosty,Frosty returns, etc) I'm soooo excited!!! Now we have a total of 17 classic Christmas movies. We also bought and watched The Nativity Story last night. It was really good.
One of my favorite ...things to do around the Holidays is listen to holiday music and watch holiday movies with my family. Yes, I'm just a big kid at heart:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...