~As for me and my house we will serve the Lord ~ Joshua 24:15

Nov 12, 2008

Just stopping by to say "Hi"!

Hey everyone,
I just found a minute and wanted to stop in and say hello! It's been a pretty busy week so far, but it is going pretty fast...this whole year has been flying by for me. Does it seem to you that every year goes faster than the ones before??? Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm just getting old...lol
Hubby just left for his check-up to see how well he is doing, and I'm just setting back enjoying this beautiful fall day. It seems in the last two weeks that the tress have really gotten their colors.
Yesterday, Hubby took me Christmas shopping *so sweet*. It was so much fun!!!!! I actually got most of the little kids wish lists filled. Hubby just told me to go and he set on the bench and waited. He said it reminded him of the song Brand Paisley wrote about "Waiting on a Woman". He even bought me 2 Christmas Cds and a christmas dvd collection of 10 Christmas movies. I'm excited about that because we are having a cookie party at out house next month and we are planning a sleep over with movies for the kids.
He also took me out to eat...which was kinda sad considering he can't eat much yet. I think he just wanted to get out of the house. He is still on somewhat of a liquid diet and he starts his puree diet on Monday. He has lost 20 pounds since he had this surgery. He looks really good and he feels alot better.
As for the rest of the week, I don't have much planned as of yet.
Except for Friday, I promised my friend's little girls that I would do something with them . So we are putting together a girls night out:) and I'm gonna try to make time for my mom this weekend.
BTW my mom is doing so much better!!! She looks better and feels better than she has in years. She actually has even gotten color back in her face. For a while now she has been looking really pale ,but dark under her eyes. But, when I saw her at the hospital(when she came to see Brent) she looked so good.I know it's from all the prayers...God is so good!!!!!!
Well, I guess I'll get off. I'll update you all when hubby gets here. Have a great hump day.
Hugs, sandy

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your hubby is doing better. It is so funny that you brought up the Brad Paisly song. i just heard that yesterday. It is so adorible. I really liked the song.

    Hope you enjoy all of your gathering coming up. Sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog today! Stop by and visit again soon.((hugs)) ~Sandy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...